Temperature compensating gauge for measuring Cu thickness
CMI511 Oxford Instruments CMI-511 is a temperature compensating gauge for measuring Plated Through Hole (PTH) Cu thickness using Eddy Current technology.
- Use the CMI-511 before or after etching.
- Operates equally well on doublesided and multilayer boards, even through tin and tin/lead resist.
- Measure hot or cold PTH copper on PCBs
- Accurately quantify copper thickness before and after etching
- Store measurements, perform Statistics and interface instrument with a PC