Hand-held coating thickness measurement instrument with two large, easy to read backlit displays.
Integrated probe measures non-magnetic coatings like paint and enamel applied to ferrous substrates
such as steel or iron using the magnetic induction method and measures non-conductive coatings
applied to non-ferrous substrates such as aluminum and stainless steel using the eddy current method.
Conforms to DIN EN ISO 2178, 2360, BS 3900 – C5, ASTM D7091, B499, SSPC-PA2, IMO PSPC and others.
USB interface for bi-directional data transmission to Fischer Data Center Software. Measurement range
0 - 80 mils (0 - 2000 μm).
• 10,000 reading memory with USB data transfer
• Statistical functions along with SSPC PA2, IMO PSPC measuring modes
• Scroll through previous measurements
• Continuous scan of measurement surface
• Fast - 70 readings per minute
• Normalization and adjustment capabilities
• Compact, easy to use, and rugged
• Wear resistant hard metal probe tip
• Repeatable and precise
• Conductivity compensation for measurements on non-ferrous substrates
• Factory reset option
Price includes: Fischer Data Center Software and USB Cable, Certificate of calibration, carrying case,
protective cover, 2 AA batteries, Fe base, Al base, certified calibration foil, lanyard and manual.
For additional information, see brochure.