Hand-held coating thickness measurement instrument has two large, easy to read backlit displays.
Integrated probe measures non-conductive coatings on non-ferrous substrates such as aluminum,
stainless steel, copper or brass using the eddy current method. USB and wireless transmitter. Data
transfer to Fischer Data Center Software. Measurement range 0 - 47 mils (0 - 1200 μm). Conforms to
ASTM D7091, B244, DIN EN ISO 2178, BS 3900-C5 and others.
• 10,000 reading memory, USB and wireless data transfer
• Statistical functions along with SSPC PA2, IMO PSPC measuring modes
• Scroll through previous measurements
• Continuous measurement scan of surface
• Normalization and adjustment capabilities
• Compact, easy to use, and rugged
• Repeatable and precise
• Conductivity compensation for measurements on non-ferrous substrates
• Factory reset option
Price includes: Fischer Data Center Software and USB cable, Certificate of calibration, carrying case,
protective cover, 2 AA batteries, Al base, calibration standard, lanyard and manual.