The X-Rite 301 Transmission Densitometer is a rugged, tabletop unit that is recognized as the industry standard for accurate measurement of film densities. Features include a LED display, push-button zeroing, and the capability for density comparisons. An optional RS-232 interface enables data transfer to most PCs and some serial printers. This densitometer is ideal for radiographic and other applications.
- The densitometer is easy to use.
- Measurements are made on a push and read basis.
- The display consists of large LED numerals which can be read easily in bright or dim light.
- Internal memory and the null button allow the operator to make comparative density measurements across a piece of film.
- Quality features include:
- Lighted Table, simplifies location of image areas to measure
- Simple calibration procedure
- Rugged construction. Proven oil field use.
- The densitometer Will remain in proper alignment even though it is picked up by the arm.
- The Model 301 is U.L. listed and is shipped calibrated to standards traceable to the NBS.
- This is the most widely accepted densitometer for industrial x-ray requirements.
- Easy-to-Read Display: Large half-inch LED numeric display for easy reading and fewer errors.
- Convenient Service; Modular construction allows rapid replacement of lamps and easy access to electronic circuits.
- One Year Limited Warranty (bulb excluded).
- 301X—230V, 50Hz power
- 301RS—RS-232 serial output—300 baud