Super Pulse Series - Portable Magnetic Particle Testers
The NEW Pulse Modulated mode has the following advantages over Standard mode operation:
- Provides full effect magnetizing AND demagnetizing output current fields that exceed MIL and industrial performance requirements.
- Provides very active movement of wet and dry particles for enhanced flaw definition, especially when using the coil method, which adds a physical vibration into the part.
- Reduces average input line power by 70%. Reducing energy costs and heat build up.
- Output current may be left ON for over an hour. Pulse mode is set for instruments duty cycle.
- Super Pulse only "S" Models provide rated output current levels into extended output cable lengths.
General Features Include:
- Pulse or normal mode operation
- Automatic Demag cycle
- All electronic control
- Recessed Panel meter and controls
- Forced air cooling
- Either End output cable connectors
- Non-Metal chassis runners
- Heavy duty parts and chassis
- Powder coat gloss finish
- No cable change for AC to DC output
- Easy line voltage conversion on all except MP-900 models
- Remote control
- AC and DC meter calibration adjustments
- International line voltage operation available
- Meter available in Analog or Digital output Amps
- Patents Pending on Pulse Mode
- 4/0 output cables with Either End connectors
- Remote control cable assembly
- Input line power cable plug
Super Pulse models provide the option of operating in either Standard or NEW Pulse Modulated mode.