DCA 910 Dosimeter Charger
The Model 910 Dosimeter Charger is a line operated instrument used for recharging all brands of direct reading dosimeters. Because it is line operated, the Model 910 is particularly useful in situations when a large number of dosimeters need to be charged, or when there is a fixed location for charging dosimeters.
The Model 910 has an automatic residual charge removal circuit, resulting in more accurate radiation exposure readings.
When using Model 910, it is impossible to damage a dosimeter due to excessive charging force being exerted on the dosimeter charging contact.
- Oversized charging knob for easy,
- Precise rezeroing control
- Bright reading LED light
- Heavy duty charging mechanism has a positive stop for dosimeter protection
- Compact, light-weight, and rugged design
- ABS Plastic Case
- 7.87 in L x 4.72 in W x 2.95 in H
- 110V AC line operation 220V Available
- Temperature Range: 0ºF to 120ºF (-18ºC to 49ºC)
- Relative Humidity Range: Up to 98%
- Net Weight 2 lbs 12 oz.(1.25 kg.)