Analyst /B-Scan Data Acquisition and Reporting Software Package
Analyst software package for use with most manual or automated scanners which need to provide B-scan capabilities.
- Easy and flexible data acquisition allows you to view the B-scan data (gated thickness line graphs) while you are
- Allows a change of ultrasonic parameters such as gain, gating, etc., on the fly, since these are accessed directly on the familiar scope panel.
- Back-up and re-scan areas when needed; data is automatically overwritten.
- Monitor scan position and thickness on the B-scan or digital indicators.
- Tool button allows a pause in data logging for repositioning the scanner, etc.
- Choose point or line graph.
- Zoom in on data using mouse functions.
- Crosshair cursor for digital readout of location and thickness.
- Maximum, minimum and average per foot across baseline.
- User-defined clipping regions.
- Smoothing function for viewing trends in a single data line (useful when material is extremely pitted and scan is compressed).
- User-defined minimum thickness values.
- Overlay function allows scans to be compared on a single graph.
- Original data values are saved
- On-site reports.
- Print data reports on each scan plan for a tank, vessel, etc.
- Data report includes vessel diagram, scan layout, equipment specifications, etc., followed by the B-scan line thickness graphs with location and thickness axis for each scan.
- Data can optionally be presented in tabular form.
- Line graphs can be overlayed with a thickness flag (minimum) value.
- All values below minimum are presented in separate color format.
- Built-in data base; stores customer list, job locations, specifications on equipment inspected, etc.
- Easy access for fast retrieval and set-up.
- Select from a list of available scan plans; then choose increment, length, number of scans, etc.
- Easy encoder calibration for use with various scanners.
- Interface plugs into a PCMCIA port of notebook PCs. (Also offer ISA boards for portables or desktops which have ISA slot.)
- Includes encoder decoder for location tracking
- Includes parallel port for communication to scope.