V-WAC Gauge Model #5
Quickly determines if fillet welds, meet NRC Visual Weld Acceptance Criteria for structural weldments.
The V-Wac Gauge easily and quickly checks the four essential measurements required for compliance with NCR Visual Weld Acceptance Criteria. Checks undercut depth, porosity comparison, amount of porosity per linear inch and crown height. The V-Wac Gauge can be purchased separately or as part of a complete set of seven Fillet Weld Gauges that determine if your welds conform to specifications.
Features of the V-WAC Gauge
- Accurate: Undercut depth or crown height scale can be read to 1/32 inch. Porosity comparison of 1/8 inch and 1/16 inch. Linear gauge in 1/16 inch increments.
- Easy To Use: Pointer is easy to set and locking screw holds it in position for later reference. Figures and increments are etched into surface. They are easy to read and will not rub off.
- Fast: All required measurements are made with a Single gauge.
- Sturdy: Gauge is made of Stainless Steel.
- Handy: Gauge is 1-1/4" inches by 4" inches. Can be carried in Your pocket.