DA-750, 750 amp Portable Magnetic Particle Tester
The Parker Research DA-750 heavy duty portable magnetic inspection unit provides high output AC or HWDC fields for magnetic particle inspection.
- Field selection is determined by using the appropriate field cable connector.
- Current output is infinitely variable from zero to maximum by use of the current control located on the front panel, and is indicated by the panel meter.
- Actual current output is determined by cable size and length.
- AC magnetic fields offer the best sensitivity for detection of surface defect indications.
750 AMP OUTPUT
- Operates from either 115 VAC or 230 VAC (must be specified.)
- The AC field is also beneficial for demagnetizing after inspection.
- Half-Wave DC magnetic fields provide for the detection of certain subsurface defect indications.
- DC fields penetrate a cross section of the test area rather than just the surface.
- Optional magnetizing cables can be equipped with prods for circular magnetization.
- The cables can be wrapped around parts to form a coil for longitudinal magnetization.
- Demagnetization is accomplished in a similar manner.